What you will really be doing :
- Continuously improve our native Android mobile apps with new features
- Stay current with mobile best practices (e.g. in memory management, UI layout and rendering, and network performance)
- Collaborate with testers, product managers, designers, and engineers in building user-friendly, scalable, and innovative mobile experience
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute your ideas to improve our code quality
- Publish our mobile apps to the Google Play Store
What would be great for you to have :
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Solid experience with Java, Kotlin, XML, JSON & SQL
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with GitHub and git as a version control tool
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Plan and build native Android app.
- Create reusable, efficient and performable codes.
- Collaborate with design team and product team.
- Debugging and rooting cause.
Apply For This Postion