- Opinionated and having high standards about what makes a good experience on the web
- Care about semantic markup, consistency of design, and maintainable frontend architecture
- Have a keen eye for design and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, design, or related field; or significant equivalent experience
- Ability to build responsive websites without the need to rely on front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Practical experience in front end development, whether in-house, for an agency, or as a freelancer
- Knowledge of Git version control systems
- Effective communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with frameworks, CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS, task runners (e.g. React.js, Sass)
- Experience with web accessibility, cross-browser compatibility issues, and frontend performance optimizations
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc
- Being comfortable working through the command line
- Dedication to unit testing, code reviews, and other quality-oriented practices
- Good understanding of layout and basic user interface design principles
- Basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Photoshop or similar)
- Plan and build Web app.
- Develop clean and scalable codes or APIs.
- Create reusable, efficient and performable codes.
- Collaborate with design team and product team.
- Debugging and rooting cause.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.